I would like to request information under freedom of information legislation. Can you assist?


Individuals generally need to apply to the institution, agency or organisation they wish to request information from. NSWCCL is not able to assist with this process.

The NSW Police force has its own process and unit for requesting information. You can find more information by contacting the Information Access Unit in NSW Police (opens in new window).

If you are in NSW, you can contact the NSW Information and Privacy Commission (opens in new window) for assistance.