This is a list of NSWCCL's upcoming events as well as other events that may be of interest to our members and supporters. If you'd like to submit an event, you can contact us.
The Centre for Public Integrity is presenting a National Integrity Forum: “Strangling Accountability"
Sydney University Law School Foyer, Thursday 19th March 2020, 10.00am – 4.30pm
The National Integrity Forum will be a Chatham House discussion on the value of accountability institutions and how the integrity of these institutions has been undermined and attacked. Hear from former integrity officials sharing their experience of funding cuts, stripping of powers, media attacks and political intervention. Contribute to recommendations on appropriate policy responses to strengthen and protect the integrity of accountability institutions.
- The Hon Mary Gaudron QC on secret government
- The Hon Marilyn Warren AC on the judiciary
- Professor John McMillan AO on the Ombudsman
- Tony Harris on the Auditor General
- Richard Beasley SC on Royal Commissions
- Dr Mike Keating AC on the public service
- Rosemary Laing on the Senate
More detail and bookings - HERE.
For information about past events, please visit our Past Events page.