I need legal help. Can I speak to someone immediately?

I have a personal legal problem with a police officer that i feel is misusing his authority and has been against my family for several years. I am concerned my rights have been infringed. Is there someone I can talk to immediately about resolving this issue?


NSWCCL is a not for profit organisation, we unfortunately do not generally have the resources to assist with individual complaints. We are running a wider NSW police reform campaign advocating for cultural change and accountability in the NSW Police force, including a transparent and independent process for investigating and resolving complaints.

I'd suggest that you make a complaint to the LAC in question and, if you are unable to resolve the issue through them directly, you can also make a complaint to the NSW Ombudsman - more information on their website: http://www.ombo.nsw.gov.au/