I need advice immediately. Can I speak to someone?

I need some advice or would like to request assistance over the phone or in person. Can I call or attend the office?


The NSWCCL is a volunteer-run not-for-profit organisation. Many of our Executive and Committee members work full time or have other commitments. We therefore require all complaints or requests for advice to be in writing, as we do not have any staff who are able to assist you over the phone or in person. You are welcome to call the office, however we are unable to assist with any complaints or advice over the phone.