In this edition: President's message; AGM and Annual Dinner review; 'vexatious' charges against CSG protestors; Bill watch including Zoe's Law, and much more! Available online now.
A full list of contents:
- President's message
- AGM - key policies and honorary life membership
- Annual Dinner - Kirby & Simpson stir memories of first 50 years
- CCL questions 'vexatious' charges against CSG protestors
- Global surveillance - the civil libertarian's response
- Bill watch:
- Disturbing extension of police arrest powers
- Zoe's Law passed in NSW lower house
- Joint CCLs call for Brandis to consult on racial vilification clause
Do you like this post?