Members of the Council for Civil Liberties Asylum Seekers Action Group, people wanting to be members, and interested others, are invited to our meeting on Wednesday February 14 at 7.00 p.m.
We plan to meet every second Wednesday of the month.
- Iranian refugees on Nauru and Manus Island.
- Scott Morrison's request to ASIO to delay processing of asylum seekers.
- Increasingly onerous restrictions on visitors to immigration detention centres.
- Palm Sunday march.
- For noting:
- Amnesty International report and recommendations.
- Guardian report on Australian citizens wrongfully detained because of DIBP failures.
- Plans for the year.
- Any other business.
We meet in a private house in Glebe within walking distance of the light rail.
To RSVP and for details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org